Thursday

I'm a little teapot

These delicate teapots blooms on the teapot cover. Most of us being attracted to collect teapot for the antique, unique feature especially the roses that catches the eyes. Almost all bloggers that I've run through can't resist the roses features. So am I. One of the most features that made the teapots blooms are the covers...



A teapot on top of a teapot... I saw one of these in an ebay before... I've never bought from ebay before.. So my dreams does not stop there... That teapot is now mine... not from ebay, one of a typical shop in town...


Wherever I've been ... travelling or just window shopping, the first thing I will notice is the teapots.. even if its hidden far behind the cashier counter ... my eyes will wonder to just find a good home for the teapots...these two teapots are now finally resting at my home...




1 comment:

  1. kak melur, pekaba? saya ada teko sebijik cam kak punya ...yg penutup ada teko cinonit tu...hehehe same taste lah kak suka kolek teko

    ReplyDelete