Monday

Pink Hydragea Teaset

Fuyyohhh... It's been a while since I last wrote in this blog... naughty me...I've been very very busy with office workflow, packing and unpacking... we've just moved to a new building... our new office is now located in the middle of shopping maniac... I'm missing Amcorp and romantika... my lovely magazine store that I visit almost everyday... here the same magazine that I always purchase are damn expensive... I have to save myself from purchasing it ... fuhhhhhh...


I've not been out shopping for more than a month ... within two to three weeks, things will settle down and I'll get the mood to digging to old 'apek' shops...I've to finish some of my customer's order too... I've a bundle of list to do things, I am back on line ... but most of all please except my apologies if I've not answered any of the ym, or email... will do by now...

Please enjoy my old teasets... I accidentally found it at Chow Kit Road months ago... and its so cheap...









2 comments:

  1. salam melur...lawanya set nih...jual kat akak lah....
    dah lama akak nak gi visit rumah Melur tapi Melur sibuk kan...

    senang3 contact akak ya: 019-2671825

    Kak Azzah

    p/s akak dah buat blog baru ...silalah visit

    http://www.nostalgialama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak Azzah... sorry kak .. saya lately ni busy... baru ni je nak merajinkan diri dengan blog saya ni.. kesian blog saya... nanti saya skodeng kat chow kit ada lagi tak teaset ni... saya calling akak nanti ye...

    ReplyDelete