Sunday

Teapot AGAIN

It's a beautiful sunday.... I went out for breakfast at section 17 shah alam...and drop by a nearby supermarket ..well.. I feel like cooking for lunch...sweet sour fish...yummy...yummy. Firstly, I have to stop by at 1st floor, just for a sight visit or most of us call it window shopping..and guess what I attract me... it's a white teapot... it's a beauty for our tea with some biscuits...
'I found a white teapot' I told my hubby, and he just replied 'again', he smiled... It's a normal 'SURPRISE FACE' from him... I knew that he's happy for me... 'Well honey... make a surprise face... a very surprise one...' well he did... just for me...notty me...'as long as you're happy' he said...how swweeeeeeet......muuuahhh love you..

I was so happy that I clean up all my teapots and two boxes of back home hunting... look at that..

What do you learn from hunting antiques ... Last weekend,I and my hubby have to wait for 1 and 1/2 hours just to get to the store room of these teapots.. I called this apek 'uncle', he's very old and very hot tempered... so you have to be very patient with him... if not he won't allow you to his store room where all these treasures are kept... and see what we have found... 1st thing that I've learned, patient.... very..very patient... we've to dug for two hours to get those 'diamonds'. The last things that I learned, you will get hungry after hunting... we've been there for 3 1/2 hours and no lunch yet...

Back to my Sunday... the white teapot change my day, I also changed the positions of almost each teapots. Black teapots have been placed at my kitchen, new exotic teapots at the cupboard next to my dining table, kangkongs' teapots on top my small Jati cupboard...some of it here and there.... I will take you on tour for all my treasures...

Finally when I've done cleaning, I thought of counting all my teapots.. one ..two.. three.. twenty, forty-eight, ..................seventy-three... to my surprise I've got more than 80 teapots... and some of them are still in the boxes.. I'm out of space... not too worry I'll think of something...annnnnddddd....I'll still be out there to hunt for more teapots... what can I say more...

....I'm a teapot lover....

No comments:

Post a Comment