Monday

Don't get the Blue Monday get to you...


Hey ladies...
It's Monday again.. miss all of you.. I've been missing for a few days..It's not because I'm feeling Blue... nope.. just need to rest and trying to get the mood to paint.. It's not that easy to paint but sometimes you can't resist to finish in that day.. even though you have to skip and leave my pillow partner ... Eventually I will do some other work crafts just to get back to the decorative painting mood... with some magazine, scrolling down and surfing internet and the best is if I get to watch the old english film... that will be the best touch ...
Have you ever wonder how to get all the vintage look in our home... what does it takes to create the look, does it take that much time... try reading some magazine... take your own sweet time, do not rush to get all these in your hand...go with your budget.. I've always told myself... if I can't get that teapot today.. might be there's a good will ... I might get it cheaper the next time... It do really works ... but patience are the most vintage in our heart... you have to learn to know yourself ... don't get the Blue Monday get to you...
Luv~Melur

No comments:

Post a Comment