Wednesday

Dining table

I've surveyed several shops for a nice bargain for these new dining table. Patience my dear....yes patience is the great word. For nearly one year and finally I got this for a very reasonable price. The real price in maket should be around Ringgit Malaysia 1200 - 1400. I got it for only RM800. The marketing guy made a mistake and did not checked with the factory for the new price. When he told me that he can only offer me RM750, I grabbed it. On the delivery day, the bangladeshi guy tried to ask me to top up another RM250, the exact price from factory, definitely I disagree but certainly I'm not that cold hearted and give him another RM50 extra. I was so happy that even thou I have to wait for ++ one year ...Alhamdulillah...patience really pays well...





8 comments:

  1. Nice table, your patience truly did pay off! Thanks for stopping by to say hi and leave your sweet thoughts on my blog! Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. kat mana u beli..boleh u bagi tahu alamat kedainya..tq

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very interesting! I will check this out! nj bankruptcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. dah lama dok bekenan nak beli tapi belum kesampaian..

    ReplyDelete
  5. visit my site, too, please :D thank you :D
    http://sederhanasunangiri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got it for only RM800. The marketing guy made a mistake and did not checked with the factory for the new price. When he told me that he can only offer me RM750, I grabbed it. On the delivery day, the bangladeshi guy tried to ask me to top up another RM250, the exact price from factory, definitely I disagree but certainly I'm not that cold hearted and give him another RM50 extra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy and Profitable New Year!
    If you want to learn http://internetdouleia.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
    Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

    Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

    ReplyDelete