Sunday

Happy Father's Day....


Today is Father's Day... to all father out there... Happy Father's Day... I call my father last night and wish him Happy Father's Day... I'm so lucky to still have my father around and we can talk of anything that has his interest... How would you feel if you do not have your father around... I can't ever imagine... but it did today... someone I knew ... very close... just lost her father... he's not dead.. she was just told not to visit her father anymore... I am so lucky,I am not her... be strong my dear... you can have my father...


Abah... Thank you for teaching me everything.. to be a strong woman... Thank you for all the scolding ... Thank you for yelling at me when I was a child... Thank you for bringing food home.. Thank you for sending me to school... Thank you for the dresses... Thank you for giving me a good home...


To my husband... Thank you for being a lovely husband... Thank you for the security in life... Thank you for being my husband...


To my brother... Thank you for being a brother to me.. although we always quarrel... Thank you for giving be a nephew and a niece...


I did not have the chance to meet my father-in-law... Thank you for bringing up my husband. From all the stories... I knew you're a great father...


For all father .... Happy Father's Day... To all you guys out there.. even though you're still single... there's a little tiny father's sprinkle in your heart .....


Happy Father's Day...


I LOVE U ...Abah....

No comments:

Post a Comment