Monday

Teapot



Good morning ... It's a great morning, the road is clear to work, well it's 530am when I start my journey to work...there's no traffic at all...Along the way, you can only see the darkness of the road... there's not a twinkle pink or purple ... even the sky are full of darkness... Let us sparkle the day with my teapot collection... Now ..let me introduce you to these two lovely teapots... It's like having a garden of roses & flowers .... Can you feel it... it's glooming... When I first saw these two teapots... I have to take it home...

The gold lining, the combination of flowers, roses, lilac, lavendar.....it tones up my life... nonetheless ...I'm so happy it is in my home at last... I've wanted it so badly since I was a kid... when I saw all marvelous collections of my aunties... this is one of my dream come true... I'm sure you have dreams too... Adios.. ta..ta... Have a nice Blue Monday... don't let the blue day grab your dreams....
















2 comments: