Tuesday

Yes, Mum

Everyday and night I've wondered
How can I heal my heart
How can I survive
How can I be strong
How can I wake up with a smile...
My mum said " Be strong my girl"
I am mum.. I am...
My mum said " I'm always by your side"
I cried....
My mum said " Whatever happens, there's a good side of it"
I smile, I can't stop my tears ...
My mum said " You still have me "
Yes, mum. I won't leave you ... I cried...
My mum said " Let her go, she will come back some day"
Yes, mum...
I've never disobeyed my mum, I'll be the best daughter you ever had...
My mum said " Alhamdulillah God show you the truth now"
I just listened..
My mum said " I didnt call you earlier because I knew that you're very down. "
Thank you mum for understanding.
My mum said " You're my girl"
Yes I am, I still will be...
My mum said " Be loyal to your husband "
Yes, mum.
I will let her go...
I will try...
I will heal...
I will, mum...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment